- University of St. Thomas, expected graduation May 2013.
- Communications and journalism major, emphasis in advertising.
- Spanish and graphic design minors.
- President of UST AdFed.
- Terrance Murphy Communications Scholarship recipient.
- Dean’s list student.
LESS Co. | Founder & Creative Lead | August, 2012 to Present
- Founded a freelance collective focused on the idea that “LESS is most.”
- Provide a variety of creative services: UX, design, copywriting, branding, video, strategy and more.
- Client projects include: Red Bull, Polaris, QONQR, Man Cave, Center of Attention, SixSpeed, AHC Communications.
Digitaria (JWT) | Strategy & Design Intern | May, 2012 to September, 2012
- Won The Intern Game to be selected as a summer intern.
- Clients included: Qualcomm, UnitedHealth Group, AARP, Medica, Best Buy/Geek Squad, Enjoy Illinois.
- Assisted the CEO, Daniel Khabie on new business pitches for the majority of my internship.
- Worked in the strategy, creative and new business departments.
- Contributed to a significant new business win for the agency.
OMG Agency | Social+Creative Strategist | March, 2011 to May, 2012
- Managed OMG’s largest account for 7 months.
- Launched the ByME mobile app.
- Created a full identity manual for the agency.
- Creative lead and copywriter for smartenUP videos.
- Crafted social media strategies, managed OMG social media.
- Conducted research and presented my findings internally and at client meetings.
CarSoup.com | Intern | May, 2011 to September, 2011
- Utilized creative problem solving to assist customers.
- Assisted in UX testing of CarSoup.com.
- Managed content on CarSoup administrative site.
Fast Horse | Intern/Freelance | March, 2011 to Present
- Originally a winner of the “Intern-For-A-Day” program.
- Assembled influencer outreach packages for Diet Coke rebrand/launch.
- Assisted a Fast Horse client, Blue Cross Blue Shield, with a campaign event.
St. Thomas Yearbook | Section Editor | September, 2010 to June, 2011
- Wrote copy for the yearbook – photo captions, interviews, events.
- Designed spreads using InDesign and Photoshop.
- Managed online yearbook content.
SXSW | Interactive Speaker Assistant | June, 2012 to Present
- Assist in the planning of the Interactive portion of the 2013 SXSW Festival.
- Assist panel speakers with A/V equipment during the festival.
- Blogging for Advertising Week about a variety of topics, some ad-related, others not.
- Attended Advertising Week 2012 in NYC.
AdBuzz Global Content Team | Contributor/Writer | August, 2012 to PresentMIMA Blogging Committee | Member | August, 2012 to Present
- Write/provide content for the Ad Buzz blog.
- Collaborate with team members around the globe to brainstorm and create content.
MN Blogger Conference | Interactive Manager | June, 2012 to October, 2012
- Managed digital design and content publishing on the MN Blogger Conference website.
- Coordinate with planning committee to ensure web assets and social media are updated.
- Blogging for the Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association.
- Attended events and reported on them.
- Planned and executed Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association events for students.
- Partnered with local agencies to coordinate events.
- Communicated with universities to drive student attendance.
AdFed Special Events Committee | Member | June, 2011 to Present
- Helped with planning and execution of Golferoo.
- Created first annual Bowl-O-Rama event.
- Designed logos for Bowl-O-Rama.
- Designed logos for Magazine Day.